Butter chicken or as many people like to call it Murgh Makhani, is a curry of chicken and many Indian authentic spices. It is on a creamier side. It is a super easy and delicious main course meal that is preferred by almost every chicken lover. So if you are in the USA craving some home-cooked butter chicken, we’re here for you!
With Quicklly recipes and ingredients, it becomes easier for you to cook delicious meals at home in simple steps. You can get your hands on the ingredients seamlessly and get going with cooking this scrumptious butter chicken recipe.
Here’s the list of ingredients and preparation methods to prepare homely butter chicken.
* Azul Coconut Milk or Milk of any choice
* 1 Portion Butter Chicken Sauce (Contains: Organic Tomatoes, Garlic, Ginger, Onions, Butter, Spices, Raw Sugar & Salt)
* 1 Tablespoon Amul Butter or Butter of any choice
Tips - Add Spices if needed
1. Defrost your chicken first.
2. Add chicken to an instant pot or stovetop cooker and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the butter chicken sauce along with 1 cup of hot water and bring it to boil.
4. Garnish this gravy with coriander leaves.
5. If you want extra spice, you can also add some more chopped green chilies and pepper powder to the gravy.
This is how you make a mouth-watering dish like butter chicken at home and enjoy it to the fullest. Devour the goodness of this butter chicken recipe at home. To shop for the ingredients, you can simply view the ingredient list and add the items to your cart and check out.
This amazing and easy butter chicken recipe is submitted by Shameela Rizvi and Deepa Bhatnagar with Quicklly World of Recipes. So enjoy the taste of Indian Butter Chicken at home with this recipe today!