Minimum Order Value: $25
Delivery Charge: $4.25 I Free Delivery Above $25
Minimum Order Value: $[MinOrderAmt]
Last Modified: 21st November 2022
The Services are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, or who are authorized by a parent or guardian. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Services. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Services if it is brought to our attention or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years old.
Accessing the Services and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website and/or App, and any service or material we provide on them, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or entire parts of the Services, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer or other devices so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
By providing your data, you agree to be communicated by us via email and SMS to facilitate your navigation of and shopping from the website. We may communicate promotional offers periodically and as and when required. When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Use of the Website
You understand and agree that the Company and the Website merely provides hosting services to its Registered Users and Registered Sellers. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by Registered Sellers and are third party user generated contents. The Company neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modifies the information contained in the transmission. The Company has no control over the Registered Seller contents.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform for Users to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. The Company is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between User/Buyer and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. The Company does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the User/Buyer and Sellers.
2. The Company does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. The Company does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. The Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or Registered Seller.
3. The Company is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between User/Buyers and Sellers. The Company shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between User/Buyers and Sellers.
4. The Company does not at any point of time during any transaction between User/Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to User/Buyer.
5. At no time shall Company hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Company have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. The Company is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
6. The Website is only a platform that can be used by you to reach a larger base to buy products or services from Registered Sellers. The Website is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be strictly a contract between you and the Seller. At no time shall the Company hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall the Company have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
We follow a "no questions asked” Return and Refund policy, which entitles all our members to return the product at the time of delivery if due to some reason they are dissatisfied or have issues with the quality or freshness of the product. If the invoice amount has been paid prior to the delivery, we shall issue a credit note for the sum equivalent to the value of the items returned, which will then be credited to the User’s account on the Site. This amount may be used against future purchases on the Site.
Replacement is the action or process of providing something in place of another. You can request a replacement whenever you are not happy with the item, for the following reasons: Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, Freshness, Unsatisfactory quality of the product, or Wrong item shipped.
Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
We do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, the App, and the Services’ entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not:
You must not access or use for any unauthorized commercial purposes any part of the Website or App or any services or materials available through the Website or App.
The Company name, the term Quicklly, Quicklly, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Additionally, you agree not to:
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send us a notice of copyright infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
These Services may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Services
We may update the content on the Services from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must NOT:
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Services is based in the state of Illinois in the United States. We provide these Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that Services or files available for downloading from the internet will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE APP OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE APP TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE APP, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THEM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, THE APP, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THEM ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, THE APP, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE, APP OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES TEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE, THE APP OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE APP WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR SUCH OTHER CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
1. Delivery Areas: Quicklly, the nation's leading online marketplace for Indian food and groceries, is dedicated to bringing the flavors and ingredients of Indian cuisine to customers across the United States. Quicklly strives to provide delivery services to as many areas as possible. However, the availability of delivery may vary depending on the specific location. Customers can conveniently check the availability of delivery to their area by entering their zip code or address during the checkout process.
2. Delivery Time: Quicklly understands the importance of timely delivery and aims to ensure that customers receive their orders promptly. During the checkout process, Quicklly provides an estimated delivery time, considering the customer's location and the availability of delivery slots. The estimated delivery time serves as a guide, allowing customers to plan accordingly.
3. Delivery Charges: Quicklly strives to offer competitive and transparent pricing for its delivery services. To provide customers with the added benefit of free delivery, Quicklly set a minimum order requirement of $30. If the order does not meet the minimum requirement, a delivery charge applies. The specific delivery charges will be clearly communicated to the customer during the checkout process, allowing for informed decision-making.
4. Packaging and Quality: Quicklly takes great care in packaging each order, employing industry-standard practices to maintain the quality and freshness of the items during transit. Special attention is given to perishable items, utilizing appropriate temperature control measures and secure packaging to preserve their integrity and taste.
5. Shipment Confirmation: To keep customers informed and engaged, Quicklly provides a comprehensive shipment confirmation process. Once an order is successfully placed and processed, customers receive a shipment confirmation email and/or SMS notification. This confirmation serves as an acknowledgment of the order and includes essential details such as the items shipped, the estimated delivery date, and a tracking number or link. With the tracking information at their fingertips, customers can easily monitor the progress of their order and anticipate its arrival.
6. Order Tracking: Quicklly offers an intuitive order tracking feature. Through the provided tracking number or link, customers can conveniently access detailed tracking information. This includes the estimated delivery time and any relevant updates regarding the status of the order. Whether through the Quicklly website, mobile app, or customer support, customers can stay informed about their delivery every step of the way. *Please note that real-time tracking is limited to orders made from certain partner stores.
7. Delivery Issues and Returns: In the event of any issues or concerns regarding the delivery, such as missing items or damaged products, Quicklly encourages customers to promptly contact their dedicated customer support team. Customers can reach out within a reasonable timeframe, and Quicklly will take appropriate action to resolve the issue. This may involve providing replacements, issuing refunds, or taking other necessary measures to ensure customer satisfaction. In cases where photographic evidence is required to document damaged items, Quicklly will guide customers through the process.
8. Refunds and Cancellations: Customers have the option to cancel their order within 2 hours of placing it. However, if a cancellation is made after the order has been dispatched, Quicklly's cancellation and refund policy will apply. This policy takes into account the specific circumstances of the order and ensures fair and appropriate resolution. Refunds for canceled or returned items will be processed using the same payment method used during the purchase. For eligible returns, refunds will be issued once the returned items are received and inspected, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free refund process.
9. Legal Terms: By placing an order on Quicklly's eCommerce store, customers agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the purchase, shipping, and delivery of the ordered products. Quicklly expects customers to provide accurate and up-to-date shipping information to ensure successful and timely delivery. Quicklly reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders, or modify the shipping policy at any time without prior notice. By using the Quicklly platform, customers acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the legal agreements governing the use of the website and services.
10. Customer Support: Quicklly's dedicated support team is available to address any queries, concerns, or issues related to orders or deliveries. Customers can reach out the support team via email, phone, or through the support channels available on the Quicklly website. The support team is committed to providing prompt and personalized assistance, ensuring a positive and satisfactory experience for all Quicklly customers.
Your Comments and Concerns
These Services are operated by QUICKLLY, INC., [COMPANY ADDRESS].
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent [NAME AND EMAIL].
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: email@example.com.