Chana masala is a dish that has many names like channa, chole masala, and many more. It is a dish that originated from the Indian subcontinent. In this dish, the main ingredient is chickpea that is called chana or Kala chana. It is served hot. It tastes delicious with puris or chapatis. It will take 10 minutes to prepare this dish. You can also make this dish a little spicier than usual.
If you want to make this authentic dish at home, Quicklly Recipes is the right place for you as we have made it easier for you by presenting the chana masala recipe along with the available ingredients for the same.
Below is the list of ingredients and preparation methods, so get going and prepare the yummy chana masala recipe today.
(Includes Organic Tomatoes, Organic Onions, Avocado Oil, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Spices, Green Chili & Salt)
1. Make sure you soak the chickpeas for at least 8 hours overnight.
2. Add chickpeas to a cooker and add some water.
3. Add some salt.
4. Cook until 10-12 whistles.
5. Saute all the chickpeas in the sauce that you have for about 2 minutes.
6. Add water accordingly and let the chickpeas boil for sometime.
7 After this, you will want to cover the pan and let it cool for about 10 minutes on low heat.
8. See if the sauce is thickened.
9. If you want a creamy texture, you can add a handful of beans.
Chana masala is ready to be served. Enjoy this dish by getting all the ingredients from Quicklly and at a very reasonable price. Also, they provide fresh ingredients so you need not worry about the quality of your purchase. Happy cooking!
This Chana Masala Recipe was submitted by Shameela Rizvi and Deepa Bhatnagar who are cooking enthusiasts and love sharing new recipes online on the Quicklly Recipes platform.