Mas Meat Curry Sauce
How It Works:
This aromatic melt-in-your-mouth curry sauce is seasoned with our mom's blend of spices.
TIP: cut packet on three sides for easy transfer.
Sauce Ingredients: Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Dairy (Milk)
At home, you need:
- 12 to 18 oz of cubed boneless meat (lamb, mutton or beef) OR 16 to 24 oz of bone-in stew meat
- Salt, we added sparingly, adjust to taste
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add ½ cup water, meat, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 30 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid, set to SAUTE, and stir intermittently for 3 or more minutes to thicken the sauce. Enjoy!
- Sauté meat in the sauce till golden brown on all sides ~ 5 to 10 minutes. While sautéing, you may need to add a tablespoon or two of water to prevent the sauce from sticking to the pan.
- Add hot water to just cover the meat and bring to boil.
- Cook covered for 40 or more minutes, till meat is tender, stirring intermittently and adding more water as needed to facilitate the cooking process.
- Once the meat is cooked through, open lid and simmer to thicken sauce ~ 3 minutes if needed. Enjoy!
Garnish with: onions, cilantro, lemon juice. Serve with: naan or rice